Monday, March 18, 2013

 Jeffrey Wallace ... son of Markus and Rose Wallace.  Rose was overdue when Elder Holland came to form the 3,000th stake and Elder Holland said, "If its a boy, his name should be Jeffrey."  So that's his name.


 Hovercraft at Aberdeen bringing new missionaries.


Nine new missionaries and President and Sister Roggia.  The missionaries came from South Africa, New Zealand, USA and Zimbabwe.

 

March 17th was district conference for the Freetown East District.  These are most of the east district elders.  Elder Hill and Elder Liufau sang I Believe in Christ with Marlene and me accompanied by Elder Purcell.  In the adult session on Saturday President Roggia had Marlene and me sing I Hope They Call Me on a Mission a cappella.  I don't think any of the members here had ever heard it before.  We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment